Website Usage Policy
Your use of the Website shall be subject to complying at all times with our Acceptable Use Policy in this clause.
For the purposes of these User Terms:
“Material” shall include but is not limited to: software, documentation, text, pictures, sounds, graphics, articles, video or audio clips, advertising material and other material published on the Website.
We are either the owner or the licensee of the intellectual property rights in the Website and the Material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and all rights are reserved.
Accessing our Material
You are entitled to access and print the Material for your own personal private and non-commercial use only, provided that you do not:
(i) Download or print any Material in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database (electronic or paper form);
(ii) Remove any notices relating to the ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Material;
(iii) Modify, translate, reverse engineer, reproduce, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works of any of the Material; or
(iv) Rent, lease, sub-license, loan, copy, commercially exploit or give or transfer any rights in the Material in any form, to any person or entity without our prior written consent.
Our status (and that of any identified third party contributor or rights holder) as the author of the Material must always be acknowledged
If you print off or otherwise copy any part of the Website or Material in breach of these User Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Material you have made.
You further agree that you will not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
(i) to send or distribute multiple unsolicited emails or messages (‘Spam’) or to cause any other person annoyance, inconvenience or worry;
(ii) for any purposes connected to any business, including sending any unsolicited advertisements or promotional material;
(iii) to use or attempt to use any software, engine, or any other means to navigate or search the Website other than the navigation tools and search facilities available on the Website and general third party browsers;
(iv) to carry out any activities in relation to “screen scraping” or “database scraping” to obtain lists of users, URLs, internet keywords or other information;
(v) to use or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including but not limited to the Website;
(vi) to do anything which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website’s infrastructure;
(vii) to interfere with or disrupt the Website and/or any of its services or servers or networks connected to the Website or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website; or
(ix) to collect or store personal data about other users of the Website whether or not for commercial purpose without their consent. This includes the posting of phone numbers, addresses or any other private information without the express permission of that individual.
Submission of Material to the Website/Comments Policy
You agree that any Material submitted by you for publication on the Website, including but not limited to any Material sent via reviews, forums, articles or any other Material submitted for publication on the Website or in using any of the Website services is done so on the following terms:
1. You warrant that the content you submit to us is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, and invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or illegal.
2. You agree not to (i) post content which is deliberately intended to upset or harm other users; (ii) use the India by 2050 website to post or otherwise transmit content that victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, military status or disability.
3. you will not submit any Material which infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party or in breach of any obligation of confidentiality by which you are bound.
4. You acknowledge and agree that when you post content on the India by 2050 website or view content provided by others, you are doing so at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, of that content. You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other users in that content do not necessarily reflect the views of India by 2050, and we do not support or endorse any user content. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by you and other users on the india by 2050 site.
5. We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
6. we reserve the right not to publish the material submitted and to make additions or deletions to the Material, prior to publication;
7. we reserve the right to remove and/or delete the Material submitted by you without notice;
8. we reserve the right to cut and crop any photographs or graphical images submitted by you at our discretion and to alter any Material such that we can make it available on the Website;
9. you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the Material you submit and that we do not screen the Material prior to its publication on the Website, and therefore any opinion submitted by you shall be accurate and/or genuinely held;
10. we reserve the right to share your identity with any third party who is claiming that any Material posted or uploaded by you to the Website violates these User Terms;
11. We may identify you as the contributor of any Material, and you waive any moral rights you may have in respect of our use of the Material.
Relevance, civility and decency
Relevance: comments must be relevant to the page they are to appear on.
Be civil: please ensure that your contributions are respectful of others. We will remove contributions that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, obscene, sexually suggestive, racist, homophobic or sexist or that incite or promote hatred of any group of individual.
Writing in capitals: do not write in capital letters – on the internet this is regarded as “shouting” and many people are offended by it.
Abusive language: comments containing swearing will be removed. People of all ages use the India by 2050 website and language should be suitable for them.
Stereotypes: comments that stereotype sections of society will be removed.
Multiple posts: duplicate comments or repeats will be removed.