This Disclaimer applies for all the blogs and posts on this website.
1. All contents published in this blog are intellectual property of Mahesh Krishnamurthy and his website www.Indiaby2050.com. Contents from this website should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without giving credit.
2. Contents/Images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.
3. If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this blog please drop a comment/mail (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.
4. Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are entirely personal to the author. His employer, relatives, family and friends have nothing to do with these contents and are not liable for anything what so ever.
5. Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If you name/photo has appeared in this blog and you wish to get it removed, do let me know.
6. While every caution has been taken to provide my readers with most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. Author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog.
7. Author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made.
8. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of India by 2050. We do not have any control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
9. This website does not have any promoters/sponsors and is fully owned and operated by Mahesh Krishnamurthy.
10. The comments posted by my readers do not represent my views and there are some degree of control over comments through moderation.
11. Finally – I am not looking to start a political debate – my aim is to share examples from my experiences and bring about a change in India. In doing so I do not intend to offend any culture, religion, faith, beliefs, country or people of that country.